Default Not horney anymore?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Ok, let me get this straight. I used to be the horniest boy in the world, hornier than ANY of my friends or prob. anyone in my school. I dunno why, but recently im just not horny? At first, I noticed my refractory periods were getting longer and more extreme, but now im just not horney? Could it have to do with being really tired(I stay up till like 2 every day now ) Also, masturbating just dosnt feel as well as it did, it feels good but...no where near as good as before. Also, I have much less cum. Before all this I did do stop and go(never done it before, ussually only masturbate for like 3 mintues) and it felt great, could it be back? Believe it or not, I miss being so horney, it was just part of my personality Also could it just be part of puberty and just be a small phase(and come back later)? I just want it back Also, my frefractory periods whewn It still felt really good when I started noticing them a lot more, I seemed to get super tired and bored of life? I didnt want to do ANYTHING but music and sleep

• Advertising

(Charles)
    I take pride in my Birthday

Default Re: Not horney anymore?

puberty hormones are wearing off probably unless you are really young. if could also be a phase depending on other things in your body, i say just flow with it and let it take its course. you had to adapt to being horny in the first place, now if it doesn't come back it seems like you sill do just fine adapting not to be.
    PRIDE!

22/m/USA

Yeah, lol, I guess. But im only 13 . Maybe itll come back

(Charles)
    I take pride in my Birthday

oh if you are thirteen thats what i meant by really young...no offense. chances are that it will come back, and you are just going through a dry spell or you jacked off too much recently and your body is rebelling. Don't worry, at thirteen you have many years of raging hormones ahead of you
    PRIDE!

22/m/USA

Yay! lol. Btw, I dont mind. I love being young.

You're growing up man. Your hormones are kind of wearing down enough so that you still are in puberty but aren't raging to the point of where you are horny 24/7/365 (or 366 this year lol) So there's really nothing wrong with you, you are just growing up and your body doesn't have those raging hormones anymore.
    I am 20-years-old. I go to college.
    past championship coverage:
    Olympics . World Cup

(Roman Zolanski)
    Seek Bromance. Member FourOhSeven!'s Avatar

Hormones are slowing down. Puberty is near an end, and you're not a 13/14 year old horny boy anymore, as hormones aren't raging as they did in years prior. It happens to all of us, so don't think it's something bad, because really, it's not, it's part of growing up.
    DJ, easy my fucking mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    Hormones are slowing down. Puberty is near an end, and you're not a 13/14 year old horny boy anymore, as hormones aren't raging as they did in years prior. It happens to all of us, so don't think it's something bad, because really, it's not, it's part of growing up.
    . Yeah, I know, but I just didnt expect it to happen super quickly(almost overnight, lol)

(James)

If your not horny then go like 2 weeks with out jackin and that will help
    add me on my myspace
    Is a believer in mermaids

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1crazyboy7 View Post
    Ok, let me get this straight. I used to be the horniest boy in the world, hornier than ANY of my friends or prob. anyone in my school. I dunno why, but recently im just not horny? At first, I noticed my refractory periods were getting longer and more extreme, but now im just not horney? Could it have to do with being really tired(I stay up till like 2 every day now ) Also, masturbating just dosnt feel as well as it did, it feels good but...no where near as good as before. Also, I have much less cum. Before all this I did do stop and go(never done it before, ussually only masturbate for like 3 mintues) and it felt great, could it be back? Believe it or not, I miss being so horney, it was just part of my personality Also could it just be part of puberty and just be a small phase(and come back later)? I just want it back Also, my frefractory periods whewn It still felt really good when I started noticing them a lot more, I seemed to get super tired and bored of life? I didnt want to do ANYTHING but music and sleep
    I definitely think that your sleep patterns are negatively affecting your masturbation as you most likely are not at your 100% when you jack off. I would try to get into a good sleep pattern and go to bed at a reasonable hour instead of burning the midnight oil. Especially since you are 13 you are growing, and you absolutely need a good 8 hours of sleep every night to ensure that you are rejuvinated the next day.

As for masturbating not feeling as good as before, chances are the novelty of masturbating is wearing off since you now do it all the time and it is becoming more of a task like urinating or having a bowel movement. I would try to reduce the number of times you masturbate so that each session you have will be more powerful. When I first started ejaculating around 13 I used to do it multiple times per day. However, once ejaculating became pretty routine, then I didn't do it as much and reduced the number of times I masturbated. Basically, you can't force yourself to have fun when an activity is no longer enjoyable.

Regarding your refractory periods, generally they do get longer as you get older, but since you are only 13 my guess is that you are probably pushing yourself too hard when you jack off. It is totally fine if you cannot jack off as much as you used to when you first started because you most likely do not currently have an upsurge of hormones going through you. As long as you can ejaculate, then I really wouldn't really worry about the number of times you can do it. Perhaps you just need to give your body a rest and don't force yourself to masturbate unless you are truly horny.

What you are feeling is totally normal, and perhaps your body is sending you a message to masturbate less because it can't keep up with your demands. There is nothing wrong with you, and you have essentially discovered your body's sexual limits. Now that you know what your limits are, then try to work within those constraints so that your masturbation seesions will be enjoyable.

It sounds like you're going through some of the ups and downs of hormone levels. You're normal.
    hehe
    p101 moderator