Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Why do you want to know?)

Default Need help! Can't ejaculate anymore.

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hi, I am Jon. I'm new around here and I have a problem. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and knows what to do. I don't really want to turn to my parents, so this is my first option.

Okay, this is really troubling me, and I do not know what the problem is. I am 14 years old, and a while ago, my ejaculation volume started to really decrease. At that time, I was consuming a very high amount of soy foods, so I can understand why. I stopped having soy foods completely and I was okay again, only for a little while, though. My volume slowly started to decreas more and more, until I stopped ejaculating completely. I am not on any medication or anything like that, and I eat completely healthy, normal foods. I do not eat any junk food at all. I haven't even had like, a taco in seven months. Help me please! I really don't know what's wrong. I could ejaculate when I was 13/early 14 and now I can't. What is wrong with me?

My diet mainly consists of:

Breads
    Fish, Turkey, Chicken (Skinless)
    Two Whey protein shakes every day
    A Yogurt every day
    Milk
    Fresh fruit (Apples, Pears, etc.)
    1-2 Tropicana FruitWise 99% fruit strips a day
    Unflavored Oatmeal 1-3 times a week
    Wheat cereals

I go to the gym everday and work out. My protein intake is usally above 200 grams. I way 123 pounds right now, as I have no fat on my body pretty much at all, but I am gaining weight as I am slowly putting on muscle. I am normal in every other aspect of puberty. (About 5'9" tall, hair around penis, a little under my arms, penis is in normal range sizewise.)

• Advertising

ajs
    (aj)

Default Re: Need help! Can't ejaculate anymore.

Try not masterbating for a few days. You could be expeling the semen faster than your body can make it. Also, do you have a hot tub, or any other thing that could be heating the area, besides the shower?
    Scat Calculator.

(Guess)

being younger its not uncommon to have a few misfires every so often while ur in the early stages. just give ur self to "reload" and ull be fine

(Roman Zolanski)
    Seek Bromance. Member FourOhSeven!'s Avatar

How often are you masturbating? Do you frequently do it? It once again could be the soy, if you still eat it, in your diet. Try to cut down on it more and see what happens.
    DJ, easy my fucking mind.

(Jake)
    Banned

hmm... try not masturbating for while and if you
    still can't cum, you should really go see a doctor

if u dont masturbate extremely often u shud probably see a doctor about this..
    otherwise just dont jack for a couple days then see wat happens.

I only do it 1 - 2 times a week. 3 tops.

And all the soy is cut out of my diet.

(Roman Zolanski)
    Seek Bromance. Member FourOhSeven!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jtforums View Post
    I only do it 1 - 2 times a week. 3 tops.

And all the soy is cut out of my diet.
    I agree with the others, try holding off for about a week, week and a half and see what happens. If you're really concerned, you may want to bring it up with a doctor.
    DJ, easy my fucking mind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jtforums View Post
    Hi, I am Jon. I'm new around here and I have a problem. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and knows what to do. I don't really want to turn to my parents, so this is my first option.

Okay, this is really troubling me, and I do not know what the problem is. I am 14 years old, and a while ago, my ejaculation volume started to really decrease. At that time, I was consuming a very high amount of soy foods, so I can understand why. I stopped having soy foods completely and I was okay again, only for a little while, though. My volume slowly started to decreas more and more, until I stopped ejaculating completely. I am not on any medication or anything like that, and I eat completely healthy, normal foods. I do not eat any junk food at all. I haven't even had like, a taco in seven months. Help me please! I really don't know what's wrong. I could ejaculate when I was 13/early 14 and now I can't. What is wrong with me?

My diet mainly consists of:

Breads
    Fish, Turkey, Chicken (Skinless)
    Two Whey protein shakes every day
    A Yogurt every day
    Milk
    Fresh fruit (Apples, Pears, etc.)
    1-2 Tropicana FruitWise 99% fruit strips a day
    Unflavored Oatmeal 1-3 times a week
    Wheat cereals

I go to the gym everday and work out. My protein intake is usally above 200 grams. I way 123 pounds right now, as I have no fat on my body pretty much at all, but I am gaining weight as I am slowly putting on muscle. I am normal in every other aspect of puberty. (About 5'9" tall, hair around penis, a little under my arms, penis is in normal range sizewise.)
    To be honest, I am not too sure if the type of food that you consume has a big impact on the ability to ejaculate. How long have you been ejaculating? Generally, the first year you ejaculate things can be pretty hit or miss, and for many people they cannot cum everytime they masturbate even if they have ejaculated once or twice before. What I am getting at is that your body may be taking a while to regenerate your semen after you ejaculate. As the others have said, I would not masturbate for about a week or so to see if you can ejaculate or not. My thinking is that you are still pretty young, and you need to give your body some time to meet your demand for semen. I really would not get worried unless you cannot ejaculate for weeks in a row. If you really cannot ejaculate within a week of holding off from masturbating or you cannot ejaculate within a month, then I would talk with your physician as the others have suggested.

(Quinton)
    Banned

honestly i think 14 was a little to young for such a strict diet and workout. Maybe your body is having trouble adjusting to the strain of the two...seriously

and the more water you drink the more you shoot

(dan)

Maybe you should stop for maybe 2-3 weeks, and if you don't start ejaculating more, you really should see a doctor.

Thank you guys, I will take your advice. I am just concerned is all. Not because I can't, but because I could and now I can't.

i dont know what to say umm was there any changes you made when you was ejaculating except the high amounts of soy foods?

If you were once capable of ejaculating and now are no longer capable of ejaculating, I really thing a different problem - not having to do with your diet at all - is more likely to be the problem.

I'm thinking of a condition called retrograde ejaculation, where for some reason the ejaculate is going back into your bladder rather than out your penis. I'd be especially suspicious of this if you notice any "thicker" qualities to your urine at times, than you used to (although don't expect actual large volume "clumps" of semen to necessarily come out in your urine; more likely it would just be mixed in, make things maybe a little thicker, be barely detectable if at all).

In any regard, I strongly advise you to talk to a doctor about this as soon as possible and get to the bottom of it. This is not something to simply ignore and hope it goes away, because it will affect your ability to have children some day.

Do not be afraid to talk to a parent about this. It's important, and they will want to see that you get help for this so you don't have to worry about it anymore. See the EMB link in my signature for more help and encouragement about talking to your parents if necessary.
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.

(harry)
    Banned

id say stop for a day or two and then try and see if it increases you could jus be doing it to oftin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast