Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default white stuff comming out

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Okay, if if i jerk off i always reach this point at which something comes out. It's like this, i'm jerking using stop and go and if i've been at it for a while, my penis and balls will become really hard and i'll feel a convulsion and a white watery liquid squirts out of my penis. It smells like cum, it's white but it's very watery and it'll run down my shaft like water. After squirting this stuff, i'm still aroused an i can simply go with stop and go until i orgasm and ejaculate a big load. The cum of the ejaculation is also thin but much stickier than that other white stuff. Do you guys know what's going on here? I'm sure it's no precum because mine is thick and clear.

• Advertising

(Josh)

Default Re: white stuff comming out

you are ejaculating. if this liquid is released with contractions as you say and comes after masturbating for a while, it's the only thing i can think of. your ability to keep masturbating after can probably be attributed to really good stamina.

(stephen)

If it comes out the penis, and it isn't urine, it's either semen or pre-ejaculation fluid. The consistancy can vary a lot, it doesn't always have to be thick and white

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen. View Post
    If it comes out the penis, and it isn't urine, it's either semen or pre-ejaculation fluid. The consistancy can vary a lot, it doesn't always have to be thick and white
    Yeah but it smells like semen and it's white but thin so i just can't believe it's precum. But i don't believe it to be cum either since i'm still really aroused, my penis won't get flaccid, my orgasm is still powerfull and the cum is white and thicker, how do you explain that, how can it be diffirent from the fluid that came out earlier if that was cum too? And i've masturbated a lot and i'm really not multi-orgasmic.

btw, the watery stuff isn't like an ejaculation, only one small spurt of it and the ejaculation about 10 mins after that is like 7-10 powerful spurts

(Tomah)

Sounds like precum to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
    Rawr. Tom. Aussie. Tom. Rawr. Aussie. Rawr. Tom.
    The most curious thing you're ears will hear.

What you're doing is called ejaculating. Obviously you have some background info on it, but not much. Right after reaching the orgasm, you ejaculate this "white sticky stuff" called ejaculate or cum. It does come out in contractions. It's pretty much what happens to every guy every time he masturbates or has some kind of sexual contact with someone. There's nothing unusual going on here.
    I am 20-years-old. I go to college.
    past championship coverage:
    Olympics . World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by blue's anatomy View Post
    What you're doing is called ejaculating. Obviously you have some background info on it, but not much. Right after reaching the orgasm, you ejaculate this "white sticky stuff" called ejaculate or cum. It does come out in contractions. It's pretty much what happens to every guy every time he masturbates or has some kind of sexual contact with someone. There's nothing unusual going on here.
    Hahaha, thanks for your help but i'm 18 and i think i have been capable of ejaculating before you could. I know that semen comes out during orgasm i've seen it 100ds of times, what i'm saying is that this stuff which is white an watery squirts once and after that it doesn, t happen again anymore and after a while i'll ejaculate the real thing, which is thicker and more white than the stuff that came out before. So my question is what that stuff is since i just can't immagine it being semen.

(Josh)

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    So my question is what that stuff is since i just can't immagine it being semen.
    it's certainly not precum as precum is not produced in a way that it would be "squirted" out of your penis. contractions of the prostate and pelvic floor muscles are what cause you to ejaculate semen. such is not the case with precum.

(stephen)

So my question is what that stuff is since i just can't immagine it being semen.
    But unless your penis has developed the ability to squirt magic syrup, it couldn't really be anything else

w8 i just remembered something from a previous thread, somebody said "the longer you masturbate the more fluid your prostate will produce, which is thin and white". Couldn't it be a contraction of the prostate because of the high arousal?

(Josh)

w8 i just remembered something from a previous thread, somebody said "the longer you masturbate the more fluid your prostate will produce, which is thin and white". Couldn't it be a contraction of the prostate because of the high arousal?
    as part of ejaculation, yes.

allright i suppose it's a weak ejaculation then.

(Declan)

Either a weak ejaculation or a very excited pre-ejaculation. Certainly, as long as it's not causing problems or pain or anything, I doubt it's anything to worry about.
    My Blog - A Life in Lines - Spread the Word
    Teacher - Learner - Emotion Coach - Former Global, H&D and H&A moderator - Thinker

If you feel that way about me... why don't you try and act nicely?
    You never know what you might see, when you try, and try, and try...

I'm never told that my difference, will pay off in every instance.
    and with all these double meanings I have doubted my resistance.
    Only then; a time of change seems a part of of our existence
    Tell me how I'm supposed to keep you close with all I've witnessed.

(Sandman)

Probably pre cum, it can change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast