Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Sean)

Tounge first time jacking off

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    i posted a thread about that i never jacked off yesterday, and guess what, i went to jackinworld.com and did this technique and jacked off. when its ur first time, after a while does the caps of your penis on the inside feel all tingly, might want to make you stop cuz it might feel like it hurts? also, was your semen clear on the first time? mean wasnt white, but it wasnt clear, so...

• Advertising

Default Re: first time jacking off

Quote Originally Posted by nymetsfan93 View Post
    i posted a thread about that i never jacked off yesterday, and guess what, i went to jackinworld.com and did this technique and jacked off. when its ur first time, after a while does the caps of your penis on the inside feel all tingly, might want to make you stop cuz it might feel like it hurts? also, was your semen clear on the first time? mean wasnt white, but it wasnt clear, so...
    the first time i did, it was accidentaly, i needed too pee and kinda holding off going to the bathroom so i was rubbing my hard on cock against my bed. All of a sudden I came. I didn't know what happened but i still had to pee. Then when i found out about masturbation i would do it all the time and i would get a tingly feeling but that stopped when i turned about 14, when fluid came out

Edit: Post Deleted

Well, the orgasm feeling may feel odd to some people for the first time and cause you to stop, which is normal. I believe my semen was a murky white color
    iDave is no longer a member of GovTeen. I am trying to remove myself from the forum and have my account deleted by being logged out.

Banned

Congratulations on your first ejaculation, and you are on the long road to becoming a man.

When I ejaculated for the first time the "cap" of my penis did feel tingly, and in all honesty I did have a slight feeling of discomfort. However, once I did it again, then things felt pretty good. I am sure that you are just getting used to the feeling of jacking off, and any pains that you have is simply your body getting used to the new sensations.

My semen the first time was just like yours, and you have nothing to worry about regarding your semen colour. It will gradually turn white as you get more developed, and your semen colour is going to be opaque for a little while as you just "turned on" the plumbing down there.

your semen is going to vary from color and thickness as you get older. Sometimes it will be clear others it might be white. You probably wont have more of a white color until your body and testicles mature.

I remember that tingly feeling... it's horrible. I guess your penis gets used to the stimulation the more you do it.

Also, mine was clear when i first did it, and maybe only one or two drops. Now it's misty and the average amount.
    So While Your Outside Looking In

Describing What You See

Remember What You're Staring At Is Me.

15/M/England/Straight/Happy/Sometimes called 'emo'/Metallica/Guns 'n' Roses/Velvet Revolver/Stone Sour/Lots Of Guitars/ 5'5/ 125 lbs

The overwhelming feelings can indeed cause some people to want to stop masturbating on their first time. Most people get used to the good freelings. As far as what color it comes out, clear or white or whitish yellow or anywhere inbetween is just fine. There are a lot of "normal" colors.
    hehe
    p101 moderator

(Sean)

after ur first time, how can u tell when the cum is about to come out without that tingly feeling?

that tingly feeling is an orgasm, you aren't going to have semen come out without that feeling usually. You may have pre cum come out but not semen.

(Sean)

ok, so i'll just masterbate for a longer period of time to get semen out?

(michael)

congrats!

(Benjamin)

fist time i masturbated to orgasm i just felt first like i need to piss very strongly and then the tingle feeling came and my dick was like twitching. my semen at first was more thin and clearish.just like the clear stuff in eggs. wish it was more whitish by now...
    I like people! No matter how u look like!

Banned

after ur first time, how can u tell when the cum is about to come out without that tingly feeling?
    The tingly feeling you get is usually an indication of the point when you orgasm and is usually when you ejaculate. The best way I can describe an orgasm is it is an extremely pleasurable feeling you get in your penis when you rub it the right way. One way I have seen that feeling described is it is like a "tickling" sensation. The sign that you are close to ejaculation is it feels like an explosion (out of a lack of a better word) at the base of your penis working its way out. Don't worry; it is not a bad feeling, and it actually feels really good. A sign that you are going to ejaculate is if you start to get precum (which is a sticky, clear fluid that lubricates your urethra for sperm) oozing out of your penis, and your penis might twitch a couple of times before it squirts out cum.

Banned

I can't truly remember my first orgasm very well, but I know that my penis twitched and it felt really good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast