(Terrick)

Default While Masterbating...

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Do you guys ever have like, flashes of images of family members. For example: you're in bed at night wacking off to some sexual fantasy about some girl/guy you saw in the mall the other day and all of a sudden BAM-your mom's face pops up in your head. That's how it is for me sometimes and I wanted to know if that happens to anyone else on a regular basis.

Also (I hope this isn't too weird), is it stupid or unhealth to masterbate using your own semen as lube? Like, ejaculating into a latex glove and then using the semen to masterbate again. What do you guys think of that?
    Never Blend In

• Advertising

Default Re: While Masterbating...

Quote Originally Posted by DeathByDynamite View Post
    Do you guys ever have like, flashes of images of family members. For example: you're in bed at night wacking off to some sexual fantasy about some girl/guy you saw in the mall the other day and all of a sudden BAM-your mom's face pops up in your head. That's how it is for me sometimes and I wanted to know if that happens to anyone else on a regular basis.
    that could be guilt possibly

Also (I hope this isn't too weird), is it stupid or unhealth to masterbate using your own semen as lube? Like, ejaculating into a latex glove and then using the semen to masterbate again. What do you guys think of that?
    well as long as it isn't sitting out like over night or anything then you try to use it i don't think that there is anything unhealthy about it. but bacteria is attracted to body fluids. blood semen all that good stuff can very easily attract bacteria. so just don't let your semen sit out and then try and masturbate with it as lube.

the second question sounds rather dirty to me lolz.. i mean.. use your own excretion as a lube? omg lol..
    if u want some cheap lube, u could use some of that wet in your mouth (don't ask i've forgot the name:p) that usually works fine, but i don't think the semen would be unhealthy dough..
    but its dirty.. lolz

I have not had an experience where while j/o you get a thought or image of a family member. To answer your second question I have heard people will use their cum as lube for sex. I don't need to use my cum as a lube b/c I usually have lots of precum when I am horny and I use it as lube.
    19, Male.

(Terrick)

Well, I usually masterbate with lotion and I did buy some KY Jelly but maybe I got the wrong kind because it always dries up really fast and I have to keep reapplying it. And saliva also dries up fast. Idk, I was just thinking of trying something a little different.
    Never Blend In

It is possible. It doesn't happen to me often, but sometimes, but that is just because your mind doesn't focus on any one thing ever. It's like when you are taking a test but you think of something else for a split second.

And yes you can your own semen to masturbate. Nothing bad could come over it.
    Live Your Life.

(Josh)

it's just natural order of thought. that's happened to me once or twice, actually. it is quite unplesant and might even keep you from finishing. although, as with anything else like this, if you go begin each time you masturbate by thinking about the time your mother popped into your head, it's probably going to happen again. just avoid the thought alltogether and it won't recur.

i don't see anything wrong with that. however, the semen will probably begin to congeal shortly after you ejaculate and may start to dry up. guys here who have expressed an interest in tasting their semen but trying to overcome the discouraging feeling that follows ejaculation have saved their semen in a vessel until the next time they were going to masturbate. it has been mentioned that it's fine to warm it in the microwave for a brief moment (althoughif you try that, be very careful that it does not get too hot as you could burn yourself!).

Quote Originally Posted by war maker 36 View Post
    the second question sounds rather dirty to me lolz.. i mean.. use your own excretion as a lube? omg lol..
    if u want some cheap lube, u could use some of that wet in your mouth (don't ask i've forgot the name:p) that usually works fine, but i don't think the semen would be unhealthy dough..
    but its dirty.. lolz
    saliva you mean?

it does happen, your sub-conscious is probably thinking 'what will turn me off' as a laugh, because that happens, or 'what else i saw at the mall', and the picture of whatever it is that would answer those questions pops up, its like me saying 'Think of a pink elephant being ridden by a circus monkey... remember it...... focus on it............ now........ DONT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING!' its virtually impossible to stop your brain from doing something you dont want it to do.
    90% of todays youth is surrounded and engulfed with rap and hip hop music, copy this into your sig to make sure everyone knows that ROCK ROCKS AND RAP SUCKS!

14/M/Str8/Gettin pissed about penis size, but refrain from lookin at other peoples 'peeps' because i can respect peoples privacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    Luke masturbate like Ninja with stealth and quietness

(Alex)

1. It happens to me... ruins a perfectly good wank . Happily tossing away and suddenly your elderly neighbour quickly pops into your head... and your erection just dissapears and your wank is finished. Sucks.
    2. Using your own cum as lubrication im sure is fine as long as you wash afterwards... leaving your groin covered in old cum can cause infections and make you sore
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

Banned

Point 1) I admit that this has happened to me on occassion, especially when there are things going on at home. Needless to say, it can be real annoying having that happen when things feel real good down there.

Point 2) I agree with the earlier post that using your semen as lube is not necessarily bad, but it would be much better to use a lubricant like vaseline, KY Jelly, or astroglide, if possible.

That's never happened to me, and hopefully it will continue not happening to me. But if it's an occasional occurance, don't worry about it. Your thinking can work in odd ways that connect things you don't want connected.
    hehe
    p101 moderator