Default yellowish almost brown cum

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    well i woke up todayy and this funny looking cum came out of my penis so now im like what the fux up. is it normal for it to be that color?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Smiles View Post
    I just rub it. No extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
    Never use Vicks Vapor Rub as a lubricant, I know from experience
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It was probably some precum which, unlike the girl next to you randomly rubbing your penis without your permission, is totally normal.

• Advertising

(Josh)

Default Re: yellowish almost brown cum

are you sure that it was actual semen which cam from your penis? i don't know of anything you would notice like this sans masturbation (which you never said you weren't doing) unless you had had a wet dream and were waking up to notice that you had ejaculated.

there's really nothing wrong with yellow semen and guys will sometimes notice it after a while without masturbating. that would make sense in this case if you had had a wet dream; it may have been casued by your body's 'need' to ejaculate.

probably the case cause i dont jack off ive been taking it easy lately and i usually have a wet dream twice a week i dont know why but its usually on monday or wensday and on friday or sunday. its usually like i wake up as some is oozing out and then when i wake up its just stops and when i like try to let it out it doesnt move so i have to help it out.
    It was probably some precum which, unlike the girl next to you randomly rubbing your penis without your permission, is totally normal.

(Josh)

look at Common Puberty Concerns of Boys and scroll down to section i. that goes on to talk a little about semen leaks and dribbles and how you can stop that whole "oozing" mess.

no its not like that its difficult to explain

Yellow is normal. Brown could mean blood (particularly if it's brown with a little bit of a red hue). If this is a one-time occurance, it's probably a fluke and not a big deal. But if the brownish color becomes the norm for you, then you might want to call up the doctor after a couple weeks.
    hehe
    p101 moderator

Unless you have moral or other reasons for not wanting to masturbate, I recommend that you do just that. For at least the next few days. Masturbate at least a couple of times a day, and my guess is that by the time you've had four or five orgasms your semen will be a more normal color again. If after several ejacualtions over the course of two or three days it is still "brown" I would recommend you get checked out by the doctor just in case you've got an issue with bleeding there...which would under no circumstances be normal.
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.