Default My Right Testicle Hurts

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    For some reason my right testicle hurts. I'm not sure why. Could anyone suggest a reason? I haven't been kicked in the balls or anything. The mild pain has been since last night on and off. If it persists I'll go to a doctor, but I'd rather not if it's nothing.
    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

• Advertising

(Joe)

Default Re: My Right Testicle Hurts

if you are worried see a doc.
    20/m/pa
    Jman
    BIG MAN!!

(SVT Fanatic, turned Dub)

its pretty normal to get some pain in your testicals. sometimes i get it too for no reason. but it may be growing too ya know? but yea...if it doesn't stop, i'd recommend seeing a doctor.
    [23:51:59] Dildozer drives through conversation at suductive speeds

VW+BMX+Music=life.

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

It's possible that it bounced around too much. That can be from jogging or running, or any sport, especially if the underwear type you wear is rather loose. Another thing is (especially if you have a lower hanging scrotum) during masturbation if your scrotum bounces up and down with each stroke, than can cause an ache.

Otherwise, see how it goes for the next few days. If it doesn't improve or if it gets worse you can schedule an appointment.
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Heres to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

(Josh)

it's normal to sometimes get a small pain in your testicles every once in a while. what's not normal, though, is persistant, sharp pain there.

you mentioned that you haven't been kicked in your testicles. do you participate in any kind of sports where the bouncing around or running may have hurt one of your testicles? is it possible that you may have accidentally hit yourself there? (that frequently happens to me ). i would say that if, tomorrow morning, you still have the pain there, then definitely do not cancel that appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by aliquid View Post
    it's normal to sometimes get a small pain in your testicles every once in a while. what's not normal, though, is persistant, sharp pain there.

you mentioned that you haven't been kicked in your testicles. do you participate in any kind of sports where the bouncing around or running may have hurt one of your testicles? is it possible that you may have accidentally hit yourself there? (that frequently happens to me ). i would say that if, tomorrow morning, you still have the pain there, then definitely do not cancel that appointment.
    The pain isn't sharp, it's more of an ache I guess. I've doing a reasonable amount of running recently, but I wear pretty tight briefs. I do however sit on an exercise ball while I'm on the computer, and I bob up and down on that so I wonder whether it could be that. I haven't got a doctor's appointment yet (because although it started last night, it was gone all morning and until about an hour ago).
    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

I get that pain allot in my right testicle the doctor checked and said it was nothing to worry about that the pains were normal they are very sensitive moving wrong could irritate it.
    I'm well aware that my username is grammatically incorrect. Give me a break, I was fourteen and dumb when I made this account.

(jank)

I recommend a self testicle exam.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's not at all uncommon to get an occasional day or two of testicle pain. And so long as it's only a couple days, you've got no reason to be concerned. You could have done something minor to it, even without knowing, and the pain should go away soon. If you want, though, you can do a testicular self-exam (just Google it and only go to a site that's .org or .edu). But at this point, there's no burning need. If the pain is still there in a couple weeks, or if it gets progressively worse to a severe level, then you should call a doctor.
    hehe
    p101 moderator

Yep, I get the same thing sometimes especially after sitting for a long time. It's probably nothing but if the pain gets worse, go see a doctor cuz there could be something wrong.
    ....Just My $.02!

Straight, 16, Girlfriend....Any Questions?

Well, I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow. Even if I've got nothing to worry about, I'd like to have my mind set at rest.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

and only go to a site that's .org or .edu
    Anyone can buy a .org, it's no safer than a .com or any of the others. .gov, .edu, .gov.uk and .nhs.uk would be sensible though.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Banned

Yeah, you could just be having some growing pains, or maybe yours balls have been bounced around from running, or maybe even doing a lot of wanking could be the cause if you are doing it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Yeah, you could just be having some growing pains, or maybe yours balls have been bounced around from running, or maybe even doing a lot of wanking could be the cause if you are doing it a lot.
    I somehow don't think it's masturbation, I'm pretty infrequent when it comes to that.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Doctor says I'm fine, if anyone wanted to know.

Moderators: please could you close this topic if it's engulfed in a sea of useless duplicate replies
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.