Thread: Penis Shapes

Banned

Default Penis Shapes

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hey Guys! I was just wondering how many different penis shapes there are. I'm circumcised and my head looks kind of like a mushroom. On a sex ed video, the person's dick looked like an "m". Is mine normal and how does yours look like?

• Advertising

(Rob)
    Banned

Default Re: Penis Shapes

I think it depends on the way your circumcism is preformed or not for the uncut guys. Every penis is different just like our faces and everything else about us.

what do u mean M????? that seems phuked up dude.

mine looks... mmm... normal? maybe a small button mushroom? are u saying your head is very big compared to your shaft?
    Do you know what I'm talkin' about?
    Yeah!
    I'm talkin' about a full on Motherfuckin' Revolution!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty4Eva View Post
    what do u mean M????? that seems phuked up dude.

mine looks... mmm... normal? maybe a small button mushroom? are u saying your head is very big compared to your shaft?
    I mean like um... it has 2 "bumps" instead of one. I don't really think that helps but thats all I can think of and yeah sort of it does look bigger but not a super huge difference.

I'm not entirely sure what you're describing by "M." This is a pretty standard penis view:

I see two bumps...maybe his frenulum area is just less defined than yours, or something. Maybe if you describe the difference relative to that picture I can be more accurate.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

(Chris)
    Banned

There are probably 1000's of different shapes and sizes. EVeryone is different and no two are probably the same. I personally have a fairly large mushroom head I guess you would call it.

Quote Originally Posted by caliboy123 View Post
    Hey Guys! I was just wondering how many different penis shapes there are. I'm circumcised and my head looks kind of like a mushroom. On a sex ed video, the person's dick looked like an "m". Is mine normal and how does yours look like?

There are many different shapes. A typical penis is somewhat of a cylindar for the shaft, and it may bend in just about any way. If circumcised, the head tends to go farther down in the front and not so far down in the back--you could say it looks like a mushroom. Foreskins, for those that have them, can vary more--some being short, others having a fair amount of overhang, but they all make the penis look more like a continuous figure of skin when flaccid.

Any shape or size is fine. They all do what they need to do. No shape is better than another.
    hehe
    p101 moderator