Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Masterbating tips?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I'm uncut i've tried masterbating pulling it up and pulling it down.It was ok (nope will not try anal) then i tried grease around the head ,truly awesome but i need something new, anyone know any new way ?
    PrinceCharming:In every good fairy tale there is a Prince Charming,Endowed with charming manners,These men are the best enchanters.
    ========================================
    Quote Originally Posted by Taito View Post
    How are we supposed to know that life is real? For all I know I could go to bed one night, and never wake up.. just a figment of someone's or some thing's imagination. who knows.. maybe I'm a figment of my own imagination. I wonder what it'd be like one day to just go to sleep one night and never wake up?

• Advertising

(stephen)

Default Re: Masterbating tips?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_shy View Post
    I'm uncut i've tried masterbating pulling it up and pulling it down.It was ok (nope will not try anal) then i tried grease around the head ,truly awesome but i need something new, anyone know any new way ?
    I only use three methods. Rubbing penis between both hands, moving the foreskin backwards and forwards over the glans and rubbing saliva on the glans in the frenulem area. Those are the only ones that really work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    I only use three methods. Rubbing penis between both hands, moving the foreskin backwards and forwards over the glans and rubbing saliva on the glans in the frenulem area. Those are the only ones that really work for me.
    Did i mention i never payed attention to science in school?Could u explain ur methods.Sorry.
    PrinceCharming:In every good fairy tale there is a Prince Charming,Endowed with charming manners,These men are the best enchanters.
    How are we supposed to know that life is real? For all I know I could go to bed one night, and never wake up.. just a figment of someone's or some thing's imagination. who knows.. maybe I'm a figment of my own imagination. I wonder what it'd be like one day to just go to sleep one night and never wake up?

(stephen)

Basically, you rub saliva on finger, then rub the frenulem area until you reach orgasm.

and here was i thinking masturbation methods were banned from being explained on Govteen!
    90% of todays youth is surrounded and engulfed with rap and hip hop music, copy this into your sig to make sure everyone knows that ROCK ROCKS AND RAP SUCKS!

14/M/Str8/Gettin pissed about penis size, but refrain from lookin at other peoples 'peeps' because i can respect peoples privacy
    Luke masturbate like Ninja with stealth and quietness

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by WaaWaa View Post
    and here was i thinking masturbation methods were banned from being explained on Govteen!
    No, only sex tips. Masturbation is allowed.

(Steven)

jackinworld.com

And, yeahh the fererererrmum or whatever is on the underside of your penis.

Try masturbating with lube with the foreskin back. That's awesome.
    BLERG.

(Tomah)

Quote Originally Posted by pullip View Post
    jackinworld.com

Try masturbating with lube with the foreskin back. That's awesome.
    Both of these things are brilliant, try them!

1oh trix poi nt ne7er

No, only sex tips. Masturbation is allowed.
    Haha...I was about to lock this, but you're right. However, it's really different strokes for different folks. Jackinworld.com is truly the best place to find what's best for you.
    hehe
    p101 moderator

(Roman Zolanski)
    Seek Bromance. Member FourOhSeven!'s Avatar

Pull the foreskin back and putt saliva on your hand and rub your hand against your head. Its called the Rosy Palm and it feels good.
    DJ, easy my fucking mind.

(Rob)
    Banned

Hey you can always google masterbation and find some masterbation sites for tips or go to jackinworld.com.

(Tyler)

Jackinworld.com really does have some good tips. If you feel like being creative, there's a method called uh well I forgot but basically you take 2 pillows and put em inbetween your mattress and boxspring of your bed... then take an empty roll of toilet paper and put a plastic bag in there, with lots of lube inside or like lotion i guess. Now put that roll in between the 2 pillows... you basically go at it is you were having sex. Plus I find it to be pretty good exercise. If I was too detailed in that I apologize a head of time I tried to be as blunt as possible =P

Thanks everyone.

jackinworld helps

Quote Originally Posted by hehe View Post
    Haha...I was about to lock this, but you're right. However, it's really different strokes for different folks. Jackinworld.com is truly the best place to find what's best for you.

personally i find a different website better, but i'll refrain from sharing that with you as some of the techniques have 'visual explanation' lol

the most popular one i've known is the one that Stepen! said, to do with stimulating the frelunum, but really it's whatever floats your boat!
    90% of todays youth is surrounded and engulfed with rap and hip hop music, copy this into your sig to make sure everyone knows that ROCK ROCKS AND RAP SUCKS!

14/M/Str8/Gettin pissed about penis size, but refrain from lookin at other peoples 'peeps' because i can respect peoples privacy
    Luke masturbate like Ninja with stealth and quietness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast