Thread: simulate sex

(Daniel)

Blush simulate sex

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Im just wondering, im a virgin btw , if there is any way to simulate sex using things found in the house, anything to stick my knob in or tie around it. i have seen vibrating cock rings before but my dad wouldn't be too happy about that
    thanks
    davzik

• Advertising

Default Re: simulate sex

The most practical thing most guys do to "stimulate sex" is to use the "pillow-humping" method - lying face down and rubbing yourself against the pillow or mattress. That at least similulates the motions. www.jackinworld.com also has other techniques, such as filling a baggie with lubricants, that are said to simulate the feeling of a vagina.

Unless you wind up marrying a bride who's electric, I doubt she's going to feel much like a vibrating cock ring.
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.

(Philip)

plastic baggie matress and lube need i say more

The only thing that makes sex better than masturbation is the person you're having it with. Masturbation is purely just the stimulation of your penis, sex is that and potentially the love you feel for the person you're having it with, what you can see and the pleasure you get in pleasing someone else...
    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ray
    (ray)

i would use lube with the pillow huping-method.
    trust trojan man, use a condom

back- march 22, 2010

17/m/cut/7''/str8

im cut and i love it!

put this on your sig if your cut and you love it.

I use an core from an old roll of toliet tissue. I woundn't say it simmulates sex, but it feels different than just my hand.

If your dick isnt too big. try a vacume claener where the hose conects to the unit. no bag in it or it will be dirty switch it on and pull back slowly un till u find the best feeling.....

what evr floats my boat..

(Josh)

Quote Originally Posted by kimberley teen View Post
    If your dick isnt too big. try a vacume claener where the hose conects to the unit. no bag in it or it will be dirty switch it on and pull back slowly un till u find the best feeling.....

what evr floats my boat..
    i would advise very strongly against such masturbation techniques. the suction caused by the vacuum cleaner is much too strong for the delicate inner tissues and blood vessels of the penis and can certainly cause damage if used frequently or for extended periods of time. the same principle is the one that makes penis pumps so dangerous as well.

Banned

anything on jackinworld.com