(Matt)

Exclamation Extreme Masterbation Leading to Pain!

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    My situation. For the past month, I have been masterbating much more than usual. I believe this has become a problem because today it almost feels like I "bruised" my penis. The pain is occurring on the shaft of my penis and it also hurts inside the urethra. The pain is internal, not external and NO, I have not put anything up my penis (OUCH!)! Any ideas besides cutting down on masterbation for a little while? Is there another explaination that would lead to this pain? If you need more details to help me deturmine, let me know.

PS. I'm seventeen, if it makes any difference.

Thanks.

• Advertising

Default Re: Extreme Masterbation Leading to Pain!

Too much masturbation can hurt your penis - I used to make mine bleed because I was too rough. Definitely leave it for a few days. If it still hurts, see a doctor. There's absolutely no harm in going to get it checked - it's the sensible thing.

OMG - i cant understand how someone couls do that through masturbation? just lay off it for a few days and mabye be more gentle next time.

(Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantommaster View Post
    Too much masturbation can hurt your penis - I used to make mine bleed because I was too rough. Definitely leave it for a few days. If it still hurts, see a doctor. There's absolutely no harm in going to get it checked - it's the sensible thing.
    Ouch. Well, mine is definately NOT bleeding but the pain is there. Taking your advice, I'm gonna try to lay off of it for a couple days, man this is going to be TOUGH! I will definately get it checked out if it's still painful on Monday.

Dude, lay off it for a while. Go to the doctor if you're not sure. Next time don't do it if it gets to the point where it hurts.
    dark blue.

(Josh)

just be a little more gentle in the future with your masturbation. you've simply gone a little to hard this time. when you describe internal pain, it makes me think that you might have burst a blood vessel or something of the like. i think that could explain phantommaster's bleeding issue. however, you don't mention any bleeding. in any case, leave it alone for a while and when you do begin again, start gently and try to be less rough.

Soak ur whole body in a warm tub of water besides cutting down the pumping for a couple days. Happened to me once and the bath made my dick feel better.

Ideally, give yourself a rest for a few days and leave your penis alone except for peeing and bathing. At the end of this post I'm going to post some tips which may help you last longer, though realistically I think a wait of no more than two or three days will probably be sufficient. You could try to hold off for a week or more if you wanted to...if for no other reason than to enjoy the reward of what is likely to be a more intense orgasm when you do go back to it.

When you do go back to it, try to find some techniques that are more gentle on yourself. It's not actually necessary to get a "death grip" on your penis, even though in the height of excitement it's natural to want to really go for it. Fun as that may be, you might very well find that if you do some more gentle touching, even tease yourself and especially if you use a lubricant if you're circumcised, you can give yourself EVEN GREATER pleasure for EVEN LONGER periods of time that leads to EVEN MORE INTENSE ORGASMS if you are willing to be more gentle with yourself while working your way up to them!

Here are my tips for lasting longer should you decide to "rest for a few days" as I suggested:

1) Avoid opportunities for privacy as much as possible. Consider sleeping with the bedroom door OPEN. Keep showers as short as possible and keep the water either as HOT or COLD as you can tolerate it, whichever is LEAST arousing to you.

2) Keep your BODY busy. Take up hobbies, take up a sport, ride a bike, run, do things that take physical energy and burn off steam. In addition to taking up some of your time, to some extent the "afterglow" of hard physical exercise can replace and substitute for the after-effects of orgasm.

3) Keep your MIND busy. Read books - Listen to music - Watch programs and videos - perhaps family-oriented ones - that don't involve "arousing" themes.

4) Never touch or even look at your penis except to pee or bathe. Make that an absolute rule. After a certain period of time you will experience cravings to "just play with it a little bit" - that must be resisted absolutely as it is the most common and surest way to fail. Keep things safely zipped up and work very hard on the steps already listed whenever that happens. Consider wearing a jockstrap (OVER briefs to avoid excess sweating and jock itch) to bed at night as an added "chastity device" to make things harder to get to.

5) Don't think about how long you've gone without. Think only in terms of each day, and tell yourself, "JUST FOR TODAY, I am not going to masturbate." Work on one 24-hour period at a time. Then do the same thing tomorrow, and so on.

WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.

...Umm get a hobby. LOL I know it can be really hard to cut down on masturbation, but I mean...if it's hurting you then it probably doesnt feel that good anyway. Try to keep yourself occupied...and I know this sounds like a bad idea, but if ur penis starts swelling, you should put ice on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrate
    Someone's getting a little over-excited about the anatomy of an erection...
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraGSI View Post
    If anybody gives me chocolate, i would make love to them
    I can wheeze on command! HA Ha heeezzzzzzzzzz Heeh heh ughha

Although commonly recommended for swelling in other places, "ice" is NOT a good idea in this case. Certainly, putting ice directly on the penis could lead to frostbite (with possible permanent damage) because the tisssues are so thin and delicate and we are talking about an appendage that's sort of on its own there and isolated from the stronger heat source of the trunk of the body.

It would be better to simply give it a rest.
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.