Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Christophe)

Default style of circumcision (please dont make it a pro/against debate, thanx)

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    hi, I've seen pix of results of circumcision. and they are different. I once even saw one with a scar about one inch from the base and 2 inches away from the glans, that was real impressive.
    what makes that a circumcision will be loose or tight ? or high or low ?
    can you actually choose how tight or how high your circumcision ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty4ever
    Re: Do you use the hole in your undies?

briefs- haven't worn since i was 10 and there's no way in hell u can use the whole. it's SIDEWAYS and crooked! my dick isn't shaped like a pretzel!

• Advertising

(Josh)

Default Re: style of circumcision (please dont make it a pro/against debate, thanx)

a circumcision isn't customizable like that. being that almost all circumcisions are performed on infants boys, you've got to consider how small an area the surgeon is operating on. when he makes that first cut, he's not going to know how it will look in 18 years when the penis has grown to full adult size. it all depends on the boy, the penis, the suregeon, and of course how much experience he or she has.

if you're talking about adult circumcisions like some of the guys on here had undergone, there may be some degree to which you can choose. if you tell the doctor to leave extra skin, he may be able to do it or he may not. that would depend on the reason for the circumcision, the penis, and once again, the surgeon and his experience.

Default Re: style of circumcision (please dont make it a pro/against debate, thanx)

I believe that the tightness of the circumcision is basically controlled by how much foreskin is removed. If you understand how a circumcision is performed (maybe someone else can explain that better than I can), that probably makes sense. I would guess that the image you saw with two scars was because a circumcision had to be re-done; it happens in something like 10% of cases due to a range of surgical screw-ups, I think. I could be wrong, though.

As for high/low, I believe that refers to where the inner foreskin is sutured up and reconnected (which usually is where the scar is). I could be wrong there too.

From what I read, there's an extent to which you can control the tightness of circumcision as an adult. It's not anywhere near exact, though, and depends on the surgeon's skill. As for infants, I don't think it's particularly possible to control it all that well - it's a very small area to work with, after all.

I hope that ventures to answer your questions.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

(☣)

Tmi.
    Try the Zen Pizza Parlour... they'll make you one with everything.
    You are now breathing manually.
    Psychosomatic addict insane!
    Dealer of Norwegian fish-whippings.
    "Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta; we're releasing on time."

(Anthony)

I can only answer in corcerning babies, and that's where the further development results in it being high low loose tight, and as an adult/teen being performed, talking to the doctor might result in your decision whether you want some skin left
    "In England, you already have no English coach, no English players and maybe now you will have no clubs playing in England. It's a joke." - Michel Platini, UEFA President 09/02/2008
    8th Wonder of the World - www.WallofTheWorld.org

OK, stop listening to me. Listen to Kerzen.

(Although, in my defense, I was pretty damn close to correct.)
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

(☣)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    OK, stop listening to me. Listen to Kerzen.

(Although, in my defense, I was pretty damn close to correct.)
    Baha

Kerzen said it well. The only thing I can think of to add is that "customizable" circumcisions in children are rare, but that Jewish circumcision--which are freehand--do tend to remove mostly outer foreskin, rather than inner foreskin. That'd be the only example I know of, though, where circumcisions of anyone other than adults has some level of customizability. And of course, it's really the parents or the circumciser that's customizing it at that age.

(Cory Adam)

The size of the scar and placement also depends on what type of clamp or divise was used to do it.

(☣)

Quote Originally Posted by hehe View Post
    Kerzen said it well. The only thing I can think of to add is that "customizable" circumcisions in children are rare, but that Jewish circumcision--which are freehand--do tend to remove mostly outer foreskin, rather than inner foreskin. That'd be the only example I know of, though, where circumcisions of anyone other than adults has some level of customizability. And of course, it's really the parents or the circumciser that's customizing it at that age.
    Really? From what I'd read about it, orthodox Judaism advocates removing the inner foreskin after the initial cut. Maybe that's just them, though.

(Guess)

kerzens right, methods used will most undoubtely change the appearance if clamps are used the scar line definetely is different then a free hand like mine and like many many others

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzen View Post
    Really? From what I'd read about it, orthodox Judaism advocates removing the inner foreskin after the initial cut. Maybe that's just them, though.
    Not from what I've read, but I could be wrong, too. It wouldn't surprise me too much, actually, since the inner foreskin is supposed to be more sensative than the outer foreskin, and the ultra orthodox probably love the concept of decreasing sexual pleasure. From what I had, though, it's mostly inner foreskin that remains, and that's consistant with what I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sycho Chris View Post
    can you actually choose how tight or how high your circumcision ?
    I had a brief discussion about it with the urologist. He did say that the inner lining increases sensitivity. I told him that I didn't want loose skin remaining but there had to be enough left so as not to be tight. That was the end of the conversation on that score, and so far it seems to be turning out that way. I'll let you know more as I heal up.

(Guess)

btw boodevil hows school going whist healing? hard to concentrate?

(☣)

Quote Originally Posted by trollh8r View Post
    btw boodevil hows school going whist healing? hard to concentrate?
    Well, he's developed a phobia of the onion rings in the school cafeteria, but that's about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information