Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default DHT has impact on penis growth and masculine hair growth? Doesn't seem in my case

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I just did some searches on Google concerning the correlations between testosterone level, DHT (dihydrotestosterone) level and penis size and facial and body hair growth.

I am Chinese, I am 20, and I was a late bloomer.
    My penis is 5'' long, (measured from my pubic bone to the tip of my glans), and just a bit above 4'' girth; when erect.
    My chest is very smooth, but I guess it could get hairier later on as I just found my treasure trail is creeping up, crossed my naval and now getting above my naval (and this is happening in my 20th year of age); my facial hair is ugly, with just a few hairs, and they grow fairly slowly as well)

I had my androgen levels tested, and my testosterone level, on average was just above 27nmol/L, which could be above the average level of men my age group; and my DHT level tests, the results were 4.3 nmol/L; 4.9nmol/L; and 5.7nmol/L. With the reference range 1.2-4.7nmol/L. So the average of my DHT level was above the reference range given, I would guess my DHT level was high.

So, although conventional medicine says DHT has a big influence on facial hair and body hair growth, and causes penile enlargement; I didn't find it to be obvious in my case yet. Maybe I need to wait a bit longer, but I have decided to use some exterior methods to gain some more inches in both my penis length and girth.

Well, the media and the society wants us to believe that the penis size is a symbol of how masculine a man is, though this is not true.
    Yet, being so influenced by the society, yet having a small penis myself, I wanted to comfort myself over the fact that at least my testicles are working well. Yet, I also feel confused that though I got good levels of androgens, if it is left un-utilized, how are my androgens helping me? Cos I absolutely do not look like a man with plentiful DHT, or a healthy level of testosterone.

• Advertising

Default Re: DHT has impact on penis growth and masculine hair growth? Doesn't seem in my case

5 inches is smaller than average, but genetically speaking (and in no way do I mean this is an offensive way), Asians have shorter penises on average. It's around 5.75 inches average, I believe, but obviously there is a wide range and you just happen to be on the low end of it. 5 inches is still considered a normal penis size. And obviously, you using your 5 inches well is gonna be a lot better than some 7-incher using his badly.

As far as DHT, I do not believe there is any known link between that and penis size. It does, however, affect the testes, facial hair, and plenty of other male characteristics. So such a link could theoretically be possible, but your high DHT level would seem to render that wrong. Just don't worry about your penis size, it truly is fine.

Banned

Default Re: DHT has impact on penis growth and masculine hair growth? Doesn't seem in my case

Man, are you really 16, such a young age to know what DHT is.
    Yeah, I just happen to be on the lower side; I just happen to be born an unlucky one.
    A thing very hard for me to accept is: yes, I am Chinese, but I'm living in a country where I am surrounded by big White hunks. Like, apart from in the classroom and the research centers, we Chinese men are the least respected. We don't look hung, we don't look as handsome, and don't think we are all Bruce Lee or Jacky Chan.
    White men like having Chinese girlfriends, but we Chinese men are rated the least attractive human race on earth. We are not even viewed to be men.

I read somewhere that while men with bigger penis (both girth and length) can please their sex partners easily, we have to try harder to achieve it. Because the bigger men only need to move slightly but for us, it would be like a tough workout. While the bigger men and as well as their sex partners achieve orgasm; we would be trying so hard to please ours, that sex to us is no longer a pleasure, but rather, a tough task, or a tough workout.
    The bigger men may please their partners no sweat; we would need to sweat rivers to achieve it.

Especially when I saw that some 15 year old boys would have a 6'' - 8''; and they would not need to spend money on penis enlargement products; I would need to spend 500 Australian dollars on that.

We are just born into different worlds; and you bigger guys can never understand how we feel.

Yeah, and when all the women choose the bigger men, when men like us would just remain single for the rest of our lives; we would gradually extinct; and by then, there wouldn't be any small penis problem.
    How good is that?

(Anthony)

id try surgery if i were you, get the fat injection and the lengethening op. ive got 6.5" and i need to be bigger really, girls have that said that ive got the perfect size but i need more, average is enough for i wanna not too big just a bit above average.
    a fun loving cage fighting handsome young man

Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    id try surgery if i were you, get the fat injection and the lengethening op. ive got 6.5" and i need to be bigger really, girls have that said that ive got the perfect size but i need more, average is enough for i wanna not too big just a bit above average.
    someone with a 5 inch penis does not need surgery to enlarge it

(stephen)

I am Chinese, I am 20, and I was a late bloomer.
    My penis is 5'' long, (measured from my pubic bone to the tip of my glans), and just a bit above 4'' girth; when erect.
    Nothing wrong with your penis. It's within average size.

My chest is very smooth, but I guess it could get hairier later on as I just found my treasure trail is creeping up, crossed my naval and now getting above my naval (and this is happening in my 20th year of age); my facial hair is ugly, with just a few hairs, and they grow fairly slowly as well)
    Not having much body or facial hair could simply just be normal for your ethnicity.

(stephen)

The bigger men may please their partners no sweat; we would need to sweat rivers to achieve it.
    It doesn't take that much length to pleasure someone during sex. Being bigger could actually cause more pain than pleasure.

Especially when I saw that some 15 year old boys would have a 6'' - 8''; and they would not need to spend money on penis enlargement products; I would need to spend 500 Australian dollars on that.
    And it would be money wasted on something that doesn't necessarily work.

Yeah, and when all the women choose the bigger men, when men like us would just remain single for the rest of our lives; we would gradually extinct; and by then, there wouldn't be any small penis problem.
    But if all they care about is penis size, they're probably aren't worth dating ......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Well, the media and the society wants us to believe that the penis size is a symbol of how masculine a man is,
    Man, what a load of bull...the media just needs to keep to themselves and quit prying their noses..in people's- penis area!

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    You already are above average.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post

Not having much body or facial hair could simply just be normal for your ethnicity.
    Which means?
    My ethnicity is a less attractive and less manly ethnicity?

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    Which means?
    My ethnicity is a less attractive and less manly ethnicity?
    No, there's nothing wrong with your ethnicity. It just sometimes affects how much body hair you'll get. It doesn't make you less manly if you don't get much body hair. It's not like mine is really thick compared to what some people get.

Man, are you really 16, such a young age to know what DHT is.
    Yeah, I just happen to be on the lower side; I just happen to be born an unlucky one.
    A thing very hard for me to accept is: yes, I am Chinese, but I'm living in a country where I am surrounded by big White hunks. Like, apart from in the classroom and the research centers, we Chinese men are the least respected. We don't look hung, we don't look as handsome, and don't think we are all Bruce Lee or Jacky Chan.
    White men like having Chinese girlfriends, but we Chinese men are rated the least attractive human race on earth. We are not even viewed to be men.

I read somewhere that while men with bigger penis (both girth and length) can please their sex partners easily, we have to try harder to achieve it. Because the bigger men only need to move slightly but for us, it would be like a tough workout. While the bigger men and as well as their sex partners achieve orgasm; we would be trying so hard to please ours, that sex to us is no longer a pleasure, but rather, a tough task, or a tough workout.

We are just born into different worlds; and you bigger guys can never understand how we feel.

How good is that?
    First of all: believe me, there are white hunks with 5 inch penises. They may act all macho, but their machoness and their penis size are unrelated. And for the record, while there are definately many 15 year old boys with 6" penises, a lot of young people who claim such sizes are lying. Generally speaking, few people have anything over 7" (not that it's impossible), and many young people add an inch or so to sound bigger. I would venture to say the majority of people on this site claiming penises of 7" or longer are lying.

Once again, you can please both yourself and a woman plenty well with a 5 inch penis. Don't believe everything you read--it's not all true. Especially on the internet.

Besides that, you wouldn't want someone who cares that you're an Asian man. You want someone who likes you for who you are on the inside. Anything else is shallow.

Oh, and yes, I am 16. But I'm no expert on DHT...I just looked it up after seeing your post.

The truth is, tiger, most people can know how you feel. Because most 15-year-olds have penises smaller than 6 inches, almost without question. I'm not a small guy, and let me tell you - the extra inches (or lack thereof) really don't matter much to anyone but the person who owns them, and that's only if he lets them.

It sounds like you're reading this off a penis enhancement web site (which is, to be blunt, mostly all crap). If a 5-inch penis couldn't pleasure a woman, the average penis size would be much higher.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

Banned

But it's not the length, but the girth that matters isn't it? My length may be below average, but I know my girth is much below the average.

But it's not the length, but the girth that matters isn't it? My length may be below average, but I know my girth is much below the average.
    Girth matters slightly more, but neither are the end-all.

Unless you are extremely small, it won't matter. And, to paraphrase a female member of the board when this came up before, you still have a tongue, don't you?
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast