Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dorsal slit

(Josh)

Default Re: dorsal slit

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    So is that what the first step is called in the diagram Stephen posted a few months ago?
    I didn't know that.
    See...you learn something new every day. They don't show it but the actual first step of a circimcision is rip the foreskin from the head with a metal probe since they are attached for the first few years of a boy's life. Then they do the dorsal slit.
    Smile...people will wonder what you've been up to!

• Advertising

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by dejrfan821 View Post
    See...you learn something new every day. They don't show it but the actual first step of a circimcision is rip the foreskin from the head with a metal probe since they are attached for the first few years of a boy's life. Then they do the dorsal slit.
    That I knew since I know the the foreskin is attached to the head to supposedly prevent anything from going into the head during the first few years; just the thought of something attached to the most sensitive body part (the head of the penis) and being forcefully separated is disturbing.
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

Quote Originally Posted by dejrfan821 View Post
    Yes, but this is only how a small number of circumcisions are done. Does anyone know of any other operation/body modification that has as many ways to do it as circumcision? You think cutting a guys foreskin off is enough, but somebody just sits out there with knives claps and strings trying to think of new ways to slice and dice the penis. God, if only I was Germany during WW2 (their hatred for the Jewish stopped any circumcisions of German boys, probably the only positive thing to come out of the Nazi's)

Also about the OP, we need to be a little more sensitive considering we are talking about his penis. Most of us have not heard of this cut before, and dont really understand what are its benifits, and how it actually looks in real life. (since most are basing their opinions off 3 pictures they saw on google)

Kamzz, your penis is fine, any guy who still has his frenulum intact is lucky in my eyes, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    That I knew since I know the the foreskin is attached to the head to supposedly prevent anything from going into the head during the first few years; just the thought of something attached to the most sensitive body part (the head of the penis) and being forcefully separated is disturbing.
    Then imagine that but add its your first day in the world and they strap you down and without any pain releavers! Damn girl babies have it easy.

(Josh)

Quote Originally Posted by teenboy9 View Post
    Yes, but this is only how a small number of circumcisions are done.
    I hate to disagree but a majority circumcisions carried out in hospitals are done with either the gomco clamp or plastibell clamp. Both use a dorsal slit.
    Smile...people will wonder what you've been up to!

I wouldn't like it but i'm sure it has it's benifets!

Im pretty sure the dorsal slit is a very common way to do it in US hospitals. Its not a half-assed job in comparison to the other way, just a different incision style. The amount of skin left is generally the same in both.

(Josh)

Those pictures are disturbing... However they are extreme examples of a dorsal slit, I know 2 guys that have both had the dorsal slit rather than a circumcision. In both cases they have a very small v shaped cut in the tip of their foreskins, due to the tip of their foreskin being too tight to pull back. Unless u knew it was there u wouldn't really notice it. I am guessing that because i know 2 guys here with it, it is a procedure that the local surgeon was familar with cos it is unusual.
    You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.
    [Albert Camus]

"Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes."

That sounds kinda weird, id much rather a normal circumsicion
    IRONIC

Isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by marleyboy View Post
    Those pictures are disturbing... However they are extreme examples of a dorsal slit, I know 2 guys that have both had the dorsal slit rather than a circumcision. In both cases they have a very small v shaped cut in the tip of their foreskins, due to the tip of their foreskin being too tight to pull back. Unless u knew it was there u wouldn't really notice it. I am guessing that because i know 2 guys here with it, it is a procedure that the local surgeon was familar with cos it is unusual.
    Yep. There's a much less noticable version of this where you just cut some of the skin away. It's entirely unnoticable without close examination and fixes most any severe phimosis problem. I'd much rather that to this, personally.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

Im fine as I am thanks.

Well the nice thing about the dorsal slit is that to reverse it all you have to do is sow the two sides back together again, much easier.

I find it strange that any medical solution should involve cutting off a part of the body. I feel the medical world really does not have a wide understanding of the penis and its parts, odd considering so many societies have been obsessed with it. I have a feeling a 50 years from now the medical world is going to laugh at the stupidity of the current one when it comes to the penis.

I've never heard of this. It sounds a little, er, interesting!
    I am 20-years-old. I go to college.
    past championship coverage:
    Olympics . World Cup

oh BTW, i don't have a dorsal slit...was just curious if anyone does...
    JKay

(Adam Smith)

Default Re: dorsal slit CIRCUMCISION

Quote Originally Posted by Shadou View Post
    id prefer to be fully circumcised than have that flabby dead foreskin type thing hanging from my penis.
    are you kidding. all of the nerve endings and skin are saved every time and its fully reversible. plus its the simplest and safest way to "Cut" people

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast