Default is it bad to suppress a boner?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    does it slow penis growth or anything if done too often?

• Advertising

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: is it bad to suppress a boner?

If you force it too much you can damage it. Really, there's no reason you should force it; if it's an unexpected erection just readjust it by pointing it up or sit down if you can.
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

(Andrew)

yea just sit down

why would you want to. they happen. don't worry about them

No, you don't have to worry about this. If it were that bad, then every guy on this planet would have severe penis problems, because we ALL get numerous boners that we take various means to suppress.

But it is a good idea to use common sense. If you're already dressed and you just start getting hard inside your pants that you've already got on (the way it usually happens), that isn't going to hurt anything, becuase you're just preventing the penis from getting a full erection in the first place What MIGHT be dangerous is if you're "out in the open" and get a full erection, and then something happens (Mom coming up the stairs and you're in the middle of a good jackoff?) and you try to hide that erection by jamming it down into tight pants while it's still rock-hard. In that situation, better to point the penis UP against the belly so you dn't have to bend it in an unnatural direction that it doesn't want to go. See the other thread, "Careful! Don't Break That Penis!" for more discussion on this topic: Careful! Don't Break That Penis!

But to answer what I think your basic question is...no, the everyday erections taht come and go and feel tight and uncomfortable in your pants aren't going to do any damage to your penis. That's what penises have been doing - and will continue to do - for generations. It happened to your grandfather...and he was still healthy enough to be able to have your dad. It happened to your dad...and he was still healthy enough to be able to have you. And it happens to you...and it's not going to screw up our ability to function in the future either.
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.

a