Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Andy)

Default Ways to get more pre-ejaculate

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I've usually never really had much precum come out when I'm wanking, but recently I started to get a little bit more. I've been doing stop and go a lot, which I heard will help make you have more precum, but does anyone know any other ways to get more when you wank?

• Advertising

Default Re: Ways to get more precum...

Lick your fore finger and middle finger and rub right under your balls and slide down to ass.

Why the hell would you want more of it? I get like a ton already! Basically, the more horny you are and the longer you are like that the more there is, but I don't know how you would go about getting more of it.
    If 'common sense' was really common, then most people would have it! The ultimate oxymoron in a world full of ultimate morons.

(Chris)
    Banned

well, drink lots of water, and when u jack make sure ur SUPER turned on. the hornier u are, the more u leak. other than that, im not sure, but if u jack alot, but dont cum, then wait for a few hours then jack agian, u shud pre more

Appart from the stop and go technique there isnt a reliable way. If you didnt masturbate for a week or so I would imagine that you might have a notisable increase in precum and ejaculation.

The People's Retired Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by .curiousBOI. View Post
    I've usually never really had much precum come out when I'm wanking, but recently I started to get a little bit more. I've been doing stop and go a lot, which I heard will help make you have more precum, but does anyone know any other ways to get more when you wank?
    Keep doing the stop and go method, or just rub it slowly to keep you erect and aroused. That's the trick; the more you're aroused (watching or thinking something that "turns you on" will also help) the more you'll pre-ejaculate. But don't think that you'll pre-ejaculate a lot; it's usually just enough to lubricate the end of your penis, being just the head / foreskin area. Basically, just play with yourself without actually ejaculating / orgasm.
    Retired Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

(Jesse)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Keep doing the stop and go method, or just rub it slowly to keep you erect and aroused. That's the trick; the more you're aroused (watching or thinking something that "turns you on" will also help) the more you'll pre-ejaculate. But don't think that you'll pre-ejaculate a lot; it's usually just enough to lubricate the end of your penis, being just the head / foreskin area. Basically, just play with yourself without actually ejaculating / orgasm.
    It makes great lube if you get enough though.

My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sensation View Post
    It makes great lube if you get enough though.
    Yes it does. I use it all the time, but I only focus on the end area, not the shaft, just because that feels better to me.
    Retired Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

(Jesse)

Yes it does. I use it all the time, but I only focus on the end area, not the shaft, just because that feels better to me.
    My head's not as sensitive probably because I've heard you cut fellas have more nerves there. Either way, I like long strokes on the shaft and maybe occassional trips around the head to make my body shudder a little. Sorry for being graphic.

My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sensation View Post
    My head's not as sensitive probably because I've heard you cut fellas have more nerves there. Either way, I like long strokes on the shaft and maybe occassional trips around the head to make my body shudder a little. Sorry for being graphic.
    Typo, I'm uncut. I also like long strokes (I say it's what I do most of the time), but I just leave pre-ejaculate under the foreskin (on the head), since that's what gets rubbed by the skin, since the rest of the skin moves up and down with the hand. I also dislike getting my hands sticky, even though I still wash them, but still.

Short strokes are nice, too, though. They're different and take longer to climax, so usually the result is a better orgasm.

I just like a little variety here and there.
    Retired Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD

Typo, I'm uncut. I also like long strokes (I say it's what I do most of the time), but I just leave pre-ejaculate under the foreskin (on the head), since that's what gets rubbed by the skin, since the rest of the skin moves up and down with the hand. I also dislike getting my hands sticky, even though I still wash them, but still.

Short strokes are nice, too, though. They're different and take longer to climax, so usually the result is a better orgasm.

I just like a little variety here and there.
    I agree. Sounds like you and I have pretty much the same jackoff technique!
    If 'common sense' was really common, then most people would have it! The ultimate oxymoron in a world full of ultimate morons.

(HaYdS)
    Banned

Default Re: Ways to get more pre-ejaculate

why, just why would you want more pre-cum???????

My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by hayds View Post
    why, just why would you want more pre-cum???????
    Although the main purpose is to clear out the urethra, some have found it to be a good lubricant (it makes stuff slippery and fun).
    Retired Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD

(matt)

i never get any

(Jrew)
    Dawlat Al Immarati Al Arabiya Al Ittihadiya

a good way to get some is to wank after having a a piss.

I hear the train a comin'
    It's rolling round the bend
    And I ain't seen the sunshine
    since I don't know when,
    I'm stuck in Folsom prison
    and time keeps draggin' on
    But that train keeps a rollin'
    on down to San Antone..
    [LEFT]

I Got lost on the interwebs and found GovTeen again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information