Default penis 'sweet spot'

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    wheres the penis sweet spot? i read an article on jackinworld and it involves rubbing it, where is it?

• Advertising

(Matt)

Default Re: penis 'sweet spot'

id say it was the head. That is the most sensitive part of the cock anyway
    Hey u are readin the bit below my post

15/male/bi

well i figured that, but where? can someone draw a picture or something? thanks

It is the part of the glans (head) directly underneath. It is very sensitive.
    iDave is no longer a member of GovTeen. I am trying to remove myself from the forum and have my account deleted by being logged out.

(Matt)

found it it is the part of the head which connects it to the shaft. It feels like a vein or summin.
    Hey u are readin the bit below my post

15/male/bi

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by OneVision
    found it it is the part of the head which connects it to the shaft. It feels like a vein or summin.
    On the bottom? That's the frenulum.

Yeah, in most cases the head, or right underneath the head, is the "sweet spot". You shouldn't need any drawings; you should be able to feel it for yourself.
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

(Snitsky)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    On the bottom? That's the frenulum.

Yeah, in most cases the head, or right underneath the head, is the "sweet spot". You shouldn't need any drawings; you should be able to feel it for yourself.
    i agree, but shouldn't the OP know that since hes supposed to be a guy posting in this forum.
    I will always love you no matter what happens...
    You will always be my hero and a special person in my life...

Always love and appreciate what's close to you...
    ...it could one day disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Faggot.
    Easy, bbz ;D. True. Sept you're all like "RAWR GYM MAN" and I'm all weedy. You could, like, snap me. I guess that'd be kinda hot. Yeah, no, I'd be OK with that.
    What a faggot

My sweet spot is the area around the vein.
    14/M/Straight and Curious

anal masturbation is not gay, its just another way to increase the pleasure durin masturbation =P

Well, not everyone has a frenulum - it's removed during most circumcisions, after all. It's less pleasurable than having a frenulum, but rubbing the area just under the penis is still pleasurable even without it.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Yeah, there was a similar thread before asking about the most sensitive spot of the penis. Most said the head or the area under in (frenulum area), but I was surprised to see some mention the shaft, so it definitely varies for everyone. I suggest to the OP to just spend some time to see what area feels the best for him.
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

I think the most sensitive spot for me is right underneath the head on the top part. The frenulum area is sensitive also though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrate
    Someone's getting a little over-excited about the anatomy of an erection...
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraGSI View Post
    If anybody gives me chocolate, i would make love to them
    I can wheeze on command! HA Ha heeezzzzzzzzzz Heeh heh ughha

(Mike)

Hmm at first i thought it said penis sweat spot.

(AJ)

It is definitely the frenulum or where the frenulum was on cut guys.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyWalmart
    wheres the penis sweet spot? i read an article on jackinworld and it involves rubbing it, where is it?
    its where the penis head connects to the shaft...bottom part..towards your feet, if that makes sense..lol

tip: if you want to have a great sensation while your gf gives you head..tell her to flick her tongue lightly on your "sweet spot" while sucking the head of your penis..i've been told that feels really good.

Most guys - whether circumcised or uncircumcised - tend to find one particular spot to be the "most pleasurable" to stimulate during masturbation. And that spot is on the underneath side of the penis, just before where it ends at the meatus (pee-hole).
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.